This week was all about the temperatures outside. Our entire week was below zero and wind chill advisories. My biggest celebration this week is the extra two days off I got from the cold weather. I was happy that my district chose to close because the extremely low temperatures are so dangerous for the low-income students who don't have appropriate outerwear. Also, the other days this week were so low in attendance that it was pretty hard to do anything that I had planned.
I had an awful headache and am now pretty sure I have a sinus infection. I was so glad for the days off to rest and recuperate without having to make sub plans.
I also want to celebrate the new year and the reflection time that comes with this time of year. I had a great time writing my blog post about my favorite reads of 2014. I am looking forward to another great year.
My 2015 resolutions:
- Continue to lose weight using the digital tools from Weight Watchers and my Fitbit. My ultimate goal is to lose 60 pounds.
- Read one classic novel each month.
- Get organized with my budget and set financial goals that I am working towards.
- Continue to read voraciously without getting too obsessed with it.
- Take at least 10 minutes each night to reflect on my day in writing.
- Write at least 1000 words each week.
What do you have to celebrate? I would love to hear from you in the comments and I hope you have a fabulous week!