Friday, January 4, 2013

BookFlix Friday


BookFlix Friday is a weekly meme started by David Etkin at Eat The Book in which we share trailers that we will be sharing with our class.  I have quite a few new books to add to my library so I have focused on books I read recently and want to share with my students.  

Legend by Marie Lu is an action packed book that takes place in futuristic LA. 


Endangered by Eliot Schrefer is an important and amazing book.  This is a video of the author talking about his book and the research he did.  


Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles is a book about finding love in unusual circumstances and breaking through the layers that we all surround ourselves with. 


Brain Camp is a fun graphic novel about an experimental camp.  It is a science fiction adventure!



No comments:

Post a Comment