Join this fabulous group of bloggers as we celebrate our weeks. You can link up on Ruth Ayres blog at www.ruthayreswrites.com
This week was a nice week of relaxation and rejuvenation. I was able to cross some things off of the to-do list as well. Spring break came at just the right time this year.
These are a few of my celebrations from this week:
1. We went to a friend's house for game night last Saturday night. It was so much fun. We played the game Munchkin and had a blast with it. My husband and I went out and bought the game so we can play it at home too. It is hilarious!
2. We discovered a new Chinese restaurant that delivers to our house. It has been years since we ordered delivery because the restaurants we knew about do not really have great reputations for cleanliness. I was so happy to be able to order yummy Chinese food! We ordered it twice this week.
3. I worked out almost every day this week. Hooray for getting back into the routine!
4. Doggie cuddles! My dog has loved the fact that we are home this week. She weighs 60 lbs. but that does not stop her from being a lap dog! I enjoy the opportunities to cuddle with her as I read.
5. We cleaned part of the basement this week. It was long overdue and we need to do more, but it felt good to accomplish this task.
6. Family Time: I got to spend some time with my mother this week. She came to Milwaukee and we had lunch and spent a few hours together. Also, during my FaceTime call with my sister, my 1-year-old niece was babbling like crazy and waving at me. I swear she had some great things to tell me!
What do you have to celebrate this week? I would love to hear from you in the comments.