Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Top Ten Bookish Things I Would Love to Own

I am joining in on this weekly meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. Each week there is a different top ten list topic and a bunch of bloggers weighing in. Head on over there to see more of the great blogs participating.

This topic is perfect for all the book bloggers out there.  So many of us have such big reading habits that books are a huge part of our lives.  Bookish things are so fun to find! 

Here are my top ten bookish wants in no particular order.  

#1  This bookshelf is so fun!  I would need a LOT more space, but what a fun idea for decoration. 

#2  This chair is the bomb! It would be so nice to cuddle up among all those books to read. 


#3 These mugs are awesome!  I have had them on my wish list for a very long time. The one pictured here is the First Lines of Literature mug by Unemployed Philosophers Guild.  I also want the Shakespearean Insult mug.


#4 This clock says it all!

#5 What could be better than a great, cuddly pair of pajamas?


#6 This necklace from Kate Spade is so cute!  I would love to have it. 

These book clutches are awesome!!! (also Kate Spade)


#8 Harry Potter reference? Yes, please! 


#9 This poster would be amazing for my classroom.  


#10 Last, but not least, I would love a library room!


What bookish things would you love to own?  I would love to hear from you in the comments!










4 comments:

  1. The Has Been Read and Will Be Read bookshelf is adorable! Great list :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love that bookshelf - it's fantastic! And mugs are always great.... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list! I want a library room too, I definitely have enough books for one. Now I just need to find enough bookshelves. I want that HP jumper, I haven't seen that one before but now I am going to hunt it down. I also love the idea of a book clutch. Damn, so many bookish things I want, how will I ever get the money for them all :( Here's my TTT.

    ReplyDelete