Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Top Ten Reasons I Love Being a Reader

I am joining in on this weekly meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. Each week there is a different top ten list topic and a bunch of bloggers weighing in. Head on over there to see more of the great blogs participating.

This week's topic was great food for thought.  I never really think about the reasons I am a reader...I just am one.  I enjoyed thinking about what makes me love it so much!

1. I am never bored.

2. I always have something to talk about. I also have an awesome community of nerds to talk to.

3. I have a good excuse for why not to leave the house in bad weather.

4. I can sit on my butt for hours, but feel accomplished when I finish a great book.

5. I can travel the world and learn all kinds of new information without ever lifting a finger.

6. I can embrace my nerd and flaunt her in front of my students.

7.  I am a cheap date. And it is easy to find a gift for me.

8. BOOKS

9. I always have a way to procrastinate.

10. I can be a fangirl and drool over author rockstars.  

No comments:

Post a Comment