Monday, March 16, 2015

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? 3/16


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? --From Picture Books to YA is a weekly meme started by Jen at Teach Mentor Texts and Kellee at Unleashing Readers. This is a chance for bloggers to recap their week of reading and share their plans for the next reading adventures they will take. Visit the host blogs for a list of great blogs participating in this meme and a whole bunch of titles to add to your to-read lists.


So, I did it to myself again. I have too many books going so I did not finish a single one of them this week. Also, I was back at work after missing a week because I was sick. Suffice it to say, there were a lot of things to catch up on. Plus, I was still not feeling better so I was exhausted every night. I came home and fell asleep on the couch and took a nap every day last week.


Books I am Currently Reading:

I am more than halfway through All the Light We Cannot See, which I am loving so far.  I also am reading La mirada de los angeles, which is another mystery thriller from Camilla Lackberg. I love this series. I am still also reading a nonfiction book about the history of chocolate.

What's Next?
I honestly have no idea what I will read next. I think I will probably pick up a number of middle grade titles so that I can get quickly through some of my pile. It will depend on my work load this week and how I am feeling.

What are you reading? Have any recommendations for me? I would love to hear from you in the comments!


4 comments:

  1. I hope you are feeling much better this week! I think I would crave chocolate even more reading the history of it. Yum! I just finished Navigating Early by Clare Vanderpool, and it is wonderful! Check out what I read this week here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here, Andrea. In the middle of a ton of books--finishing nothing. I ended up picking up a short picture book nonfiction and a graphic novel memoir last week just so that I'd be sure to have something to write about on Monday. Luckily both were good! I really need to read All the Light We Cannot See.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm waiting for the audiobook of All the Light We Cannot See to to come from the library. I look forward to reading what you think of it. Hope you are feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there Andrea, I hope this week is way better for you, with lots of time to do catch-up with reading and books. :) I've read a lot of good reviews about All the Light We Cannot See - hope you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete