Saturday, October 18, 2014

Celebrate 10/18


Join the celebration by linking up at www.ruthayreswrites.com or just visit and read the great celebrations!

This week I am celebrating:


1. I actually got back in the groove and wrote 3 blog posts this week! I need to make the time for more writing, but I am happy that I was able to do the Celebrate, It's Monday! What Are You Reading? and Slice of Life posts that I did this week.

2. Our new roof is completely installed and we got a thank you tin of cookies from the contractor. The cookies are so cool! They have the company's logo on them (and they're delicious).




3. My mom invited me at the last minute to go see Jason Mraz in concert last night. She and my step-dad were supposed to go, but he was sick. I jumped at the chance to go with my mom to this concert. Not only did I get some time with my mommy, but the music was amazing.  The band that he is traveling with is Raining Jane and they are amazing too.


2 comments:

  1. The concert sounds wonderful! And I'm all for cookies! Some weeks, it's such a challenge to find time to blog even when you have good ideas for posts. I appreciate several of the weekly memes I participate in because they do keep me blogging regularly. Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for writing this week! I bet you and your mom had a great time. I'm glad you celebrated this week.
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete