Monday, October 20, 2014

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? 10/20

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? --From Picture Books to YA is a weekly meme started by Jen at Teach Mentor Texts and Kellee at Unleashing Readers. This is a chance for bloggers to recap their week of reading and share their plans for the next reading adventures they will take. Visit the host blogs for a list of great blogs participating in this meme and a whole bunch of titles to add to your to-read lists.

Books I Finished This Week: Ummm...none

Books I am Currently Reading: I am more than halfway through The House of Hades by Rick Riordan. I also am still listening to The Peculiar which seems like it will take me forever and a day at this rate.  

What's Next? At this rate, I am not sure I will even get to another book before next week. I am seriously bogged down with the new grade level and the chatty kids in my classroom. I will get on a more even schedule soon. 



No comments:

Post a Comment