Saturday, October 25, 2014

Celebrate 10/25


Join the celebration by linking up at www.ruthayreswrites.com or just visit and read the great celebrations!

A list of celebrations this week:

1. Trick or Treat for Unicef and students who are excited to be helping a good cause.

2. My nephew is coming over tonight to go trick or treating in my neighborhood. Our Trick or Treat is always the last Saturday in October. (I think it is kind of weird this year since Halloween is on a Friday, but that is what is happening)

3. The first time my students groaned collectively when it was time to stop independent reading.

4. We're almost at the end of The One and Only Ivan. My students are so attentive and engaged in this book.

5. My students' excitement when I showed up at their volleyball games this morning.

6. Our school is getting some new Chromebooks and I will be sharing one of the new carts with just one other teacher. This will make it much easier to incorporate technology into our day.

What do you have to celebrate? I would love to hear from you in the comments!




1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you're having seasonal fun. Such great news about the chrome book cart! Accessibility makes it so much easier to integrate tech. :)

    ReplyDelete