Monday, October 27, 2014

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? 10/27

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? --From Picture Books to YA is a weekly meme started by Jen at Teach Mentor Texts and Kellee at Unleashing Readers. This is a chance for bloggers to recap their week of reading and share their plans for the next reading adventures they will take. Visit the host blogs for a list of great blogs participating in this meme and a whole bunch of titles to add to your to-read lists.

Books I Finished This Week:


I actually finished The House of Hades by Rick Riordan this week. I love this series! It was such a great adventure and I am so excited to read the next one soon.  



Books I am Currently Reading:

I just started reading The Princess Academy: Palace of Stone by Shannon Hale. I am also listening to The Peculiar


What's Next? 

I am not sure what I will read next.  I have a stack on my nightstand that I will choose from in the next week.  

My posts have been so short lately. I have so much work to do with the new grade level. According to Goodreads, I am something like 34 books behind schedule for my yearly goal. Ha! I will get back on track soon.  

Have a great reading week!




1 comment:

  1. Shannon Hale is one of my newest favourite authors. I haven't read all the Princess Academy series, but I'm working on it. The Peculiar is in a pile somewhere...

    ReplyDelete