Tuesday, March 19, 2013

My dog is awesome! (Slice 19 of 31)

This post is a part of the Slice of Life challenge which is hosted on the Two Writing Teachers blog.  The month of March the challenge is to write a blog post a day.

My dog is super awesome.  After hearing all the mauling stories, it was kind of difficult to believe that Pitbulls are not all violent and aggressive.  I never would have thought that I would get out of that mindset.  But now,  I really think that these dogs get a super bad rap.  My doggy is a mix of black lab and pitbull.  She is the sweetest dog ever and smart as a whip.

My dog wants to meet everyone in the room and get a belly rub from each one.  Even though she weighs more than 60 lbs. she tries hard to be a lap dog.  Carmela is amazing and I am so glad we got her two years ago.

She is so cute! Isn't she?


4 comments:

  1. Cute! I wrote about our cat tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute - you gave me an idea for tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds like a good mix...a lab and a pit bull. I love that face with her tongue sticking out! Looks like she found a good home. Jackie http://familytrove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is a cutie! We used to have a chocolate lab (100+ pounds) who wanted to be a lap dog. I don't have a lot of experience with pit bulls, I do think their training and past experiences has much to do with their temperament. Our pastor has a pit bull mix who is just wonderful with their toddler grandkids.

    ReplyDelete